JESUS-FREAKS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* JESUS-FREAKS > Topics

Subject: What has Jesus done for you ?
Replies: 13 Views: 3287

blessedq 7/10/2006 - 5:51:42
Lets Share what our wonderful Jesus for Us ! Lets Praise His name ! *

johannnn 7/11/2006 - 3:21:09
O yes!!JESUS pick me up when i fall and again again again again again......THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE AMEN! *

blessedq 7/11/2006 - 3:23:08
I WANNA THANK JESUS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME AND NEVER LETTING ME DOWN ! FOR ALWAYS GUIDING ME ! JESUS I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART ! LOVE.GIF *

aargon 7/13/2006 - 6:32:10
He knitted me together.He was there when I was born.He came 2 me when I called on His name da 1st time and showed me who He was and still is.Every time I mess up He is still here 2 show me my mistakes and if I ask He wipes fa slate cleen.4 that I thank Him every day.2 Him be all da glory praise and honour 4 all time.My King,Jesus Christ. *

blessedq 7/13/2006 - 2:01:36
Praise God For He has done and what he is busy doing in our lives ! *

gcpas 7/14/2006 - 5:54:35
Jesus has humbled me,given me a purpose and understanding to life a calmness,respect to all and a better understanding to our fathers rightousness and grace.he has shown me the path to heaven and salvation. He has totaly changed my life thank god for bringing jesus into my life for without him i have no life though him i am now your humbled servant may you gloryfy him amen *

shani269 7/14/2006 - 12:23:42
I just join, but i have 2 tell u Jesus were always there 4 me, da 1 time with my oldest son there was something wrong with hes head (20weeks) He touch him. And yet again on 36weeks Jesus touch him again. When my second son was born he had ashma and Jesus watch over him. JESUS never leave our side and thats why i praese Him 4 Hes love and pressents. *

laura0 7/16/2006 - 8:31:07
I thank GOD 4 my family & the wonderful guy in my life, i thank him 4 coming into my life & making me a new person, & also that he forgive's me. thank u 4 the cross! *

voortrek 7/16/2006 - 9:19:39
There's a song that I want to sing and it goes like this. One way, Jesus, ur the only one that I could live for, U are the way, the truth and the life, we live by faith and not by sight for U, were living it all for U. *

nandiez 8/25/2007 - 8:30:39
i,m a new creation. i,m born again. i got a brand new life. my sins are forgiven. i got a mansion in heaven waiting 4 me. Jesus gave me life. real life. i,m totally blessed *

prophet 22.10.07 - 01:54am
Jesus saved my life from death and hell.I will b 4ever greatful2Him Amen! *

shalom 18.06.08 - 12:21am
GOD HAS DONE SO MUCH 4 ME DAT I CANNOT TANK HIM ENOUGH. HES BEEN SO GUD 2 ME N FULFILLED MY HEARTS DESIRES. N HE SENT HIS SON 2 DIE SO DAT I CUD LIVE. ALL GLORY B UNTO HIS HOLY NAME. *

domiehaz 17.02.09 - 09:06pm
Jesus... I just cant explain His blessings and Hand upon my life. Jesus u've Always been there 4 me even when i went wrong. Thank you JESUS... I Love u so much. *

shoot007 30.04.09 - 01:15am
God has blessed me with a knowledge to help people even tho i have never been threw it... *

* JESUS-FREAKS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* JESUS-FREAKS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits